Friday, February 3, 2017

Bowling Green


While I'm learning how to use a tablet to adapt my art to a digital format, I created another text shirt: We Are Bowling Green *Never Remember* You can find it on my Redbubble site. There are lots of styles and colors to choose from. Why not have a little fun at the govt's expense, right? I know Twitter is having a lot of fun with this.

Aside from this new design, as I mentioned, I'm learning how to use a drawing tablet. I've commandeered the really ancient Wacom tablet (the kids have newer ones) so I can figure it out. It's really strange having my hand move on the tablet while I'm looking at the screen. Instead of hand-eye coordination, there's a bit of a disconnect. Shouldn't take too long to get the hang of it, however. I have a design in mind that I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment